Skip to content
- Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional…
- Forget the health food. I need all the preservatives I can get.
- When you fall down, you wonder what else you can do while you’re down there.
- You’re getting old when you get the same sensation from a rocking chair that you once got from a roller coaster.
- It’s frustrating when you know all the answers but nobody bothers to ask you the questions…
- Time may be a great healer, but it’s a lousy beautician.
- Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone.
- Middle age is when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy.