This is truly bizarre.
Follow the instructions!
NO PEEKING AHEAD!
Just follow these instructions, and answer the questions one at a time and as quickly as you can!
Again, as quickly as you can but don’t advance until you’ve done each of them … really.
- Think of a number from 1 to 10.
- Multiply that number by 9.
- If the number is a 2-digit number, add the digits together.
- Now subtract 5.
- Determine which letter in the alphabet corresponds to the final number(example: 1=a, 2=b, 3=c, etc.)
- Think of a country that starts with that letter.
- Remember the last letter in the name of that country.
- Think of the name of an animal that starts with that letter.
- Remember the last letter in the name of that animal.
- Think of the name of a fruit that starts with that letter.
Are you thinking of a Kangaroo in Denmark eating an Orange?
If not, you’re among the 2% of the population whose minds are different enough to think of something else. 98% of people will answer with kangaroos in Denmark when given this exercise.