Whether Facebook is evil or not is a rather controversial issue which will never result in an utterly black or white solution! Yet, despite that debate, Facebook has an undeniable power to be an educational and motivational tool which can bring smiles and motivation into our daily lives.
Therefore, I have prepared for you a list of my Top 20 Facebook status updates guaranteed to lift your spirits and make you think outside the box!
- “Every Once in a While we find that One Song which Understands us Perfectly…”
- If takers give more and givers take more… a lot of the problems would be solved! It’s all about balance!
- This is so true: You talk when you cease to be at peace with your thoughts. -Khalil Gibran
- Don’t take life too seriously!! and don’t worry about what’s hidden for u in the future.. always remember, it just can’t get worse!! 🙂
- Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment ~ Buddha
- Like it or not, this is the new game rules!!!!
- To be old and wise, you must have first been young and stupid !!!
- Good friends are like stars, you don’t always see them, but you know they are always there..
- The northern lights are dancing in a brilliant green across the sky…
- Expecting life to treat you well because you are a good person is like expecting an angry bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian.– Shari R. Barr
- Good memories should never be forgotten……
- A sponge and a sieve.. Both there, only one to receive.. Holds within, the other without..
- I don’t believe in the easy way out, but rather the smarter way out…
- Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live!!!!
- I’ve used up all my sick days, so tomorrow I’m calling in dead. lol
- What’s the best way to stop domestic violence? Do as you are told. lol
- Don’t go the way life takes you, take the life the way you go. And remember you are born to live & not living because you are born. Have a nice day !!
- A male gynecologist is like an auto mechanic who never owned a car!
- When I eventually met Mr. Right I had no idea that his first name was Always! Rita Rudner
- At the end everything falls right into place 🙂
Bonus: A man asking God: how long is a million years to you? God: a second. Man: how much is a one million $ to you? God: a cent. Man: can I borrow a cent? God: yes, just wait a second.