Some words of wisdom by Steven Wright
- All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.
- The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
- I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she left me before we met.
- OK, so what’s the speed of dark?
- How do you tell when you’re out of invisible ink?
- If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.
- Support bacteria – they’re the only culture some people have.
- When everything is coming your way, you’re in the wrong lane.
- Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy.
- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.
- Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don’t have film.
- Shin: a device for finding furniture in the dark.
- Many people quit looking for work when they find a job.
- I intend to live forever – so far, so good.
- Join the Army, meet interesting people, kill them.
This is truly bizarre.
Follow the instructions!
NO PEEKING AHEAD!
Just follow these instructions, and answer the questions one at a time and as quickly as you can!
Again, as quickly as you can but don’t advance until you’ve done each of them … really.
- Think of a number from 1 to 10.
Here are some images that have been photoshopped at the request of people wanting to look better than they look in their photo.