- I can’t reach my license unless you hold my beer. (OK in Texas)
- Sorry, Officer, I didn’t realize my radar detector wasn’t plugged in.
- Aren’t you the guy from the Village People?
- Hey, you must’ve been doin’ about 125 mph to keep up with me. Good job!
- Are You Andy or Barney?
- I thought you had to be in relatively good physical condition to be a police officer.
- You’re not gonna check the trunk, are you?
- I pay your salary!
- Gee, Office r! That’s terrific. The last officer only gave me a warning, too!
- Do you know why you pulled me over? Okay, just so one of us does.
- I was trying to keep up with traffic. Yes, I know there are no other cars around.. That’s how far ahead of me they are.
- When the Officer says ‘Gee ….Your eyes look red, have you been drinking?’ You probably shouldn’t respond with,’Gee Officer your eyes look glazed, have you been eating doughnuts?’?
Today, 72 million children in the world are denied the chance to go to school. These children could be our next generation’s leaders, sports stars, doctors and teachers. But they face a lifelong struggle against poverty.
It doesn’t have to be this way. Since 2000, 40 million more children are in school. Education beats poverty – and gives people the tools to help themselves.
1GOAL is a campaign seizing the power of football to ensure that education for all is a lasting impact of the 2010 FIFA World Cup. Raising our voices all over the world we believe that, together, we can make education a reality for the millions of boys and girls who remain out of school.
“This is our chance to show not just out-of-school children, but our own children, that when we make a promise, we keep it. With your help, we could have billions of fans cheering not just for their teams, but for one team: 1GOAL. This is our moment to shine; we can bring millions of children in from the shadows of ignorance, and light up their lives with the legacy of education.” ~ Her Majesty Queen Rania Al-Abdullah Co-Founder and Global Co-Chair, 1GOAL
You can help make education for all a reality.
1GOAL is bringing together footballers, fans, charities, corporations and individuals to lobby and achieve our ambitious aim of education for everyone. By joining the 1GOAL team, you can strengthen the campaign’s voice and give us the best possible chance of success.
“I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada.”
“I’ve never really wanted to go to Japan. Simply because I don’t like eating fish. And I know that’s very popular out there in Africa.”
“Is this chicken or is this fish? I know it’s tuna but it says ‘chicken by the sea’.”
“I’m sounding worse than Jessica Simpson right now. She’s looking like a rock scientist.”
“So, where’s the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?”
“I think that the film ‘Clueless’ was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it’s true lightness.”
“German? I don’t know what that means … we don’t say that in America.”
“I close my eyes while driving and just sing along. I always open them again in time.”
“If there is one word to describe Atlantic City, it’s Big Business.”
“It’s really hard to maintain a one-on-one relationship if the other person is not going to allow me to be with other people.”
“I look at [modeling] as something I’m doing for black people in general.”
“My greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.”
“Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can’t help but cry. I mean I’d love to be skinny like that but not with all those flies and death and stuff.”
“What’s Wal-Mart? Do they sell, like wall stuff?”
“Smoking kills. If you’re killed, you’ve lost a very important part of your life.”